If you’d rather make your experience with us a little less painful, we recommend the TKTX Black numbing cream.
- 40% numbing (Deep Numb)
- 25 minutes super fast numb
- Fast-acting lasting 3 – 4 hours
This 10g tube will need to be applied 25-30 mins before your appointment. If you wish to apply it at our studio, please arrive 30 mins early for your tattoo.
Please note, we cannot apply this cream to you ourselves – this is classed as a medical product and you will need to apply it.
Once applied, it will need to be covered with a non-porous dressing like clingfilm so the cream can activate and soak into the skin as much as possible without drying out.
Here are step-by-step instructions for using Black TKTX 40% Numbing Cream
- Wash the area that you will apply Black TKTX tattoo numbing cream to with gentle soap and warm water.
- Soak a small towel in hot water and apply to the area for 5-minutes. Dry the area completely
- Apply a thick layer of TKTX Black Tattoo Numbing Cream to the warm and dry area. Rub the cream in well.
- After the numbing cream has been completely rubbed into the skin, apply a second thick later that is 1/8″ or 2-3 mm thick.
- Cover the TKTX black tattoo numbing cream with clingfilm and try to keep the area warm. Your skin will naturally do a good job of this so no extra heat should need to be added. If you feel that you need more heat, you can cover the area with a dry piece of fabric or clothing.
- Leave the TKTX Black Tattoo Numbing Cream and wrap in place for 25-50 minutes BEFORE the procedure takes place.
- Once you are ready for the procedure, wipe TKTX numbing cream away with a damp cloth and allow the area to be sanitised by whomever is administering your procedure.
- If you are preparing for a long procedure that lasts hours, wipe a small section of the numbing cream off at a time – leaving the rest of it covered with plastic wrap. As the procedure progresses, wipe the cream away and sanitise as usual.
- By following these directions, your skin should remain numb for 3-5 hours, depending on your skin type, location of on your body and length of preparation time
Store above 0°C and below 30°C
For external use only
Avoid contact with eyes
Keep out of reach of children
Do not use this product inside the rectum
Replace cap after use
This product is not suitable for people who suffer from heart disease, high blood pressure, liver disease, any known allergies to any of the ingredients, thyroid disease, diabetes, depression, or having difficulty urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland. Not suitable for those who are pregnant and/or breastfeeding.